Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A side table for a room full of inspiration

Guest post written by Maghan Stone

When you see something for interior design, you really do just know it. I guess it's that way with a lot of things. It was for sure that way with this great little mirrored side table that I found for my living room. I guess that you could say I have a modern taste in home design. I'm really into mirrored furniture.

So I thought that it would be a great idea to try and remodel the rest of my home to give it a more modern look. Besides, I have somewhat of a budget where I can afford some Sears cabinet refacing. My kitchen just looks retro in a really awful way.

I chose some really modern looking cabinets that I know are just going to be fantastic in my kitchen. Then I'll have to start worrying about redoing the dining room too to make it look really modern. My dining chairs and table set is a hand me down from my parents, so I'm looking forward to replacing it with a modern set that will flow with the rest of my home.

No comments: