I'm so excited to find this. I'm totally going to find out when they craft. And, maybe during dandie spare time, I'll make some stuff for the aminals.
MSPCA WNE Adoption Center Craft Volunteer
Do you want to use your artistic skills to help homeless animals? Join us
as a Craft Volunteer! We meet regularly to work on various projects
and/or you can work on projects at home.
- Scrapbooking letters and photos from adopters
- Sewing fleece cat beds and catnip toys
- Creating signs and posters for the Adoption center
- Pom-pom cat toys
- Bake cat or dog treats
- Knit or crochet small cat blankets for adopted cats
- Saleable catnip cat toys (sewn, knitted or crocheted)
We are always open to new ideas and projects! Please contact me if you would like to discuss an idea: Emily (413) 750-7674.
Craft Supply WishList
- Fleece fabric
- Quilt batting
- Knitting needles, crochet hooks
- Scrapbooking paper
- Glue Sticks
- Paint Pens
- Paper embellishments
If you are only interested
in being a craft volunteer, please call Emily at (413) 750-7674 to be
added to our list. To fill out a volunteer application, click here. Please be sure to fill out the application completely and include valid contact information.